Tuesday, July 9, 2013

You Have My Whole Heart for My Whole Life

December was the last time I wrote on here. Life has been busy, to say the least. Mostly planning a wedding (which turned out beautifully in my opinion), a fun-filled honeymoon, then the passing of my Pappaw right after that kept us busy for a while. We finally moved my furniture and belongings a few days ago and it allowed me the opportunity to unpack all of our wedding gifts the next day.

So, that brings us to today. I think that a 7 month summary wrapped up into that last paragraph is a great accomplishment for a girl whose mother was once told during an elementary parent-teacher conference (which were always a joke because I got only good things said to her thus rendering them pointless for my mother to actually attend though she went to every single one of them, no lie), "She does write a LOT on her assignments." Now- onto the photos!**

Today's blog will be dedicated to the wedding! There are so many I love, maybe I will have to do a separate post of the ones that are too cute to not share but I just don't have here yet.... Here are a few, or quite a few rather, of my faves:

**All photos courtesy of www.birdsofafeatherphotos.com
Plus, go "like" them on Facebook and show them some love https://www.facebook.com/BirdsofaFeatherPhotos




























































































































Ok, like I said... Quite a few!  There were over 1000 amazing photos and I tried to pick my favorites but there are just so many. And Birds of a Feather was so great and talented! Plus, we were so blessed to be gifted these photos from them. 

My heart is full




No comments:

Post a Comment